Suppose you found an interesting flash movie in the internet. You want to save it on your personal computer to a multimedia gallery and share it with your friends. But how to save a flash video? A web browser doesn't usually have a flash saving plugin. Most video hosting servers allow sharing no more than a flash file link.
Main Features :
- Possibility to save from a complete web page either all flash files or every flash file separately.
- Convenient flash files’ preview (rewind/forward view, pause, loop, scale).
- You can make a screenshot from any flash frame and save it as a graphic file.
- Every flash file can be saved by right mouse click.
- Quick access to Save Flash interface using floating drop-down menu.
- You can get useful additional info about a flash file right at a site (URL, size, resolution, scale, etc.)
- Multilanguage interface.
Play Flash video, animation, and games in Internet Explorer.
Image downloader and picture finder. Download all images from any website.
Download media files from web sites and then view them offline.
This program allows you to download and play flash files.
Internet Explorer add-on that lets you save YouTube videos.